CAS Exhibition Season: Submission Form
Proposals for the 2018 Exhibition Season accepted from December 1, 2016 – February 1, 2017
Deadline: Monday, February 1, 2017 at 11:59pm EST
Only one submission per person will be accepted, so please present your best work.
Please note that artists who exhibited in the 2017 Season will not be eligible to submit again until the 2019 Season.
In addition to the submission form on this page, the following materials are required and must be emailed to email@example.com to complete your application:
- Résumé or CV, formatted as a Word, RTF, or PDF file.
- Proposed Images, sent as email attachments. Maximum of 12 images (including detail views). Curatorial proposals must include sample images from each of the participating artists. All files must be:
- labeled with ID numbers in the file names, corresponding to your Proposed Image List (e.g. "01-Title.JPG");
- formatted as JPG or PNG files;
- high-resolution (at least 1,000 pixels on its shortest side).
Applications missing any of the above items will be considered incomplete and ineligible for consideration.
Please note that CAS does not accept slides, portfolios, catalogues, press clippings, promotional media, tapes, or physical samples.
Please fill out the following form completely. All support files must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.