CAS Exhibition Season: Submission Form
Proposals for the 2019 Exhibition Season accepted from December 1, 2017 through Sunday, April 1, 2018.
CAS will accept applications from artists and curators in all mediums, including and not limited to digital, fiber, film/video, illustration, installations, performance, pottery and sculpture. Please note artists who presented their work as part of the 2018 season will not be eligible to re-apply until 2020.
All proposals will be reviewed by the CAS Artists Council, a newly formed a group of professional mid-career and established visual, literary and performing artists local to the Catskill area acting as stewards and advocates for the organization’s curatorial pursuits in relation to exhibitions, education, programs, lectures and performances. CAS will notify all applicants of the Artists Council’s decision by June 2018. All work will be considered for solo and group shows at the recommendation of the Artist Council.
Sunday, April 1, 2018 at 11:59pm
In addition to the submission form on this page, the following materials are required and must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your application:
- Résumé or CV, formatted as a Word, RTF, or PDF file.
- Proposed Images, sent as email attachments. Maximum of 12 images (including detail views). Curatorial proposals must include sample images from each of the participating artists. All files must be:
- labeled with ID numbers in the file names, corresponding to your Proposed Image List (e.g. "01-Title.JPG");
- formatted as JPG or PNG files;
- high-resolution (at least 1,000 pixels on its shortest side).
Applications missing any of the above items will be considered incomplete and ineligible for consideration.
Please note that CAS does not accept slides, portfolios, catalogues, press clippings, promotional media, tapes, or physical samples.
Please fill out the following form completely. All support files must be emailed to email@example.com.